Rising Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach

2 posters

Go down

Bleach Empty Bleach

Post  Clear Note Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 am

What do you think of it?

IMO, it's fun to watch but the storyline is awful. Stuff happens as an excuse for Ichigo to go around swinging a sword and stuff and making massive amounts of blood splurt all over the place. >_>

Especially the latest chapters.

SPOILERS*****************

Freaking Deus ex Aizen. "Look at me, I'm Aizen. Everything in bleach is my fault, therefore pretending to answer all questions, solve all plot holes, and automatically make me the final bad guy. Bwahahaha. Also, I'm fused with the Hogyoku. Also, there were two of them. Also, mine ate the other one. Also, you can't take the Hogyoku out of me. Also, I'm a walking condom now. Also, the condom broke and revealed I have long hair. Also, I'm a butterfly now. The writer is clearly not bull shitting every week as he goes along."

Spoilers over

Clear Note
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Bleach Empty Re: Bleach

Post  Anthony the Monk Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Why end something that is making easy money off of rabid fans?

That's why Tite keeps adding stuff, to keep the manga going to make more cash. Obviously.
Anthony the Monk
Anthony the Monk
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Male Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Clear Note Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Someone actually told me that earlier on (June, I think) he admitted in an interview he didn't have the end of Bleach planned out yet. -.-

Clear Note
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony the Monk Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 am

I don't think it'll end for another 50 chapters, or so.... I mean... you know they could make it to the King, only to find that the Aizen they fought was only a shadow of the Aizen that was actually already there just watching shit happen eating popcorn with the true Gin... the stuff Kubo Tite could write up.... ugh. I think he might've actually considered this...

Anthony the Monk
Anthony the Monk
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Male Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: